Our solutions are based around solving real business problems, using the latest generation of software and hardware tools to create systems that provide reliability, efficiency and data management capabilities.
Our partner relationships with software providers like Microsoft, Sage, Draycir, ACT, Scribe and Mimecast allows us to offer the best software, which enables us to create integrated and offer bespoke business solutions tailored to your needs.
We help you operate more effectively and competitively in today's market:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV - An easy to use and effective ERP solution to help manage your. business easily, providing your staff with the tools they need to be effective in their role.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM - A full package, offering customer relationship management utilities, designed to help improve and manage your customer relationships.
- Sage - Sage provides entry level systems for small to medium sized companies that do not need the enhanced functionality of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Our Sage development team also offers bespoke add-on development for Sage - like our BatchRecorder adding batch traceability, expiry dates and serial number processing, and LocationRecorder adding multiple stock location recording.
- ACT - Providing full CRM capabilities for those companies who are looking for an entry level CRM system.
- Draycir Spindle - Provides electronic document delivery and reduced stationery and postage costs.
- Scribe - Allows system integration and data migration.
- Mimecast – Email management, archiving and contingency.
- Customisation – Developers in Dynamics NAV, CRM, ACT, Sage & .Net.
- Infrastructure - We supply and configure a variety of hardware products including servers, workstations, storage and telecoms to form a solid, reliable infrastructure for your business. These components can be backed up with a choice of warranty options, and we can also provide 24/7 technical support if required.
- Technical Support - Our support team is highly qualified and can deal with all issues promptly both on-site and via remote access, meaning that you will experience minimal disruption should any problems arise.