Building on features that came in Sage 50Cloud accounts v25
New Windows 10 devices with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors include built-in security features to help you stay one step ahead of cyber-crime.
We're happy to announce that Sage 50cloud Accounts v26 update is now available. The hotfix should only be used if v22.214.171.124 or v126.96.36.199 or v188.8.131.52 has been installed on a machine. If this isn't the case then install the new v184.108.40.206 update as a separate installation.
Your existing serial numbers and activation keys will continue to work with this release, but if you have any issues make sure you contact us
We've added a NEC Micro Site to our Telephony page to give you the ability to take a deeper look into the NEC Phone System that we can provide for you.
Office 2010 will reach its end of support on October 13, 2020. If you haven't already begun to upgrade your Office 2010 environment, we recommend you start looking at doing it soon.
- Protected Preview has been added to Impersonation Protection in Mimecast for Outlook.
- When a message has been identified as 'Suspicious' by Impersonation Protection policies that have the 'Tag Header' configured within the definition, the Protected Preview is activated.
- The protected preview alerts users when they attempt to download any files attached to the message or click on a link.
- Protected Preview can be enabled via Application Settings.
Support for the following languages has been added:
- Search terms highlighting - Only keywords from search terms are now highlighted.
- Issue causing items to be remain in Outbox in certain circumstances has been resolved.
- Search bar within Outlook now working when using Windows 10 build 1903.
- Add-In conflict – Microsoft Teams: An issue causing Outlook to crash has been resolved.
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.