As Sage 50 2020 update is just around the corner, we are working on bringing out an update to our BatchRecorder and LocationRecorder as well. The updates should be available within next couple of days but we suggest that you wait with the update until you have Sage 50 v26 installed on your PC.
If you are struggling and don't know which version of Sage or Batch/LocationRecorder you are currently using contact us, our helpful Technical team will be able to help you with finding this information out.
Make sure you check back here when your Sage 50 gets updated to see if BatchRecorder/LocationRecorder has been released yet.
- Best Practices for Effective Remote Working Article - 15/10/2020
- Sage 50 2021 v27 - 03/09/2020
- Microsoft is killing OFF Internet Explorer after 25 years... - 01/09/2020
- We're having some issues with our main number. - 31/07/2020
- Office 2010 coming to an end so take your device further - 16/03/2020
- Coronavirus-covid-19 Isolation - Remote Workers - 13/03/2020
- Should You Really Work from Home Amid the Coronavirus Outbreak?
- Microsoft issues second 'final' Windows 7 update - 29/01/2020
- NSA finds 'extraordinarily serious security vulnerability' in Microsoft's Windows 10 - 20/01/2020
- Sage v184.108.40.206 Update & New Issues - 17/01/2020