Sage v220.127.116.11 Update & New Issues - 17/01/2020
The Sage 50cloud Accounts v18.104.22.168 update is now available. The hotfix should only be used if v22.214.171.124,v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52 v184.108.40.206 has been installed on a machine. If this isn't the case then install the new v220.127.116.11 update as a separate installation.
Your existing serial numbers and activation keys will continue to work with this release, but if you have any issues make sure you contact us
We've also identified an issue in this update that basically disabled Sage Add-ons so they don't appear in your Sage, but the icons can be placed on your desktop or anywhere else that you would like and still work. The only thing that not working is that the icons don't appear within Sage.
So if you have any add-ons in your Sage like BatchRecorder, LocationRecorder or any other add-on. Please speak to us or your developer about the upgrade to the newer version of Sage.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Best Practices for Effective Remote Working Article - 15/10/2020
- Sage 50 2021 v27 - 03/09/2020
- Microsoft is killing OFF Internet Explorer after 25 years... - 01/09/2020
- We're having some issues with our main number. - 31/07/2020
- Office 2010 coming to an end so take your device further - 16/03/2020
- Coronavirus-covid-19 Isolation - Remote Workers - 13/03/2020
- Should You Really Work from Home Amid the Coronavirus Outbreak?
- Microsoft issues second 'final' Windows 7 update - 29/01/2020
- NSA finds 'extraordinarily serious security vulnerability' in Microsoft's Windows 10 - 20/01/2020
- Sage v18.104.22.168 Update & New Issues - 17/01/2020