Sage 50 v188.8.131.52 hotfix - 04/10/2019
Aston B Technical - Friday, October 04, 2019
We're happy to announce that Sage 50cloud Accounts v26 update is now available to download manually.
The update will be deployed to customers via auto-update.
The hotfix should only be used if v184.108.40.206 or v220.127.116.11 has been installed on a machine. If this isn't the case then install the new v18.104.22.168 update as a separate installation. Your existing serial numbers and activation keys will continue to work with this release, but please contact us on 01925 751 100 should you require a new key or anyhelp.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Sage 50 2021 v27 - 03/09/2020
- Microsoft is killing OFF Internet Explorer after 25 years... - 01/09/2020
- We're having some issues with our main number. - 31/07/2020
- Office 2010 coming to an end so take your device further - 16/03/2020
- Coronavirus-covid-19 Isolation - Remote Workers - 13/03/2020
- Should You Really Work from Home Amid the Coronavirus Outbreak?
- Microsoft issues second 'final' Windows 7 update - 29/01/2020
- NSA finds 'extraordinarily serious security vulnerability' in Microsoft's Windows 10 - 20/01/2020
- Sage v22.214.171.124 Update & New Issues - 17/01/2020
- Windows 7 End of Life - 14/01/2020