Sage 50 v220.127.116.11 hotfix - 04/10/2019
Aston B Technical - Friday, October 04, 2019
We're happy to announce that Sage 50cloud Accounts v26 update is now available to download manually.
The update will be deployed to customers via auto-update.
The hotfix should only be used if v18.104.22.168 or v22.214.171.124 has been installed on a machine. If this isn't the case then install the new v126.96.36.199 update as a separate installation. Your existing serial numbers and activation keys will continue to work with this release, but please contact us on 01925 751 100 should you require a new key or anyhelp.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Windows 7 End of Life - 14/01/2020
- Windows 7 Support End of Life - 10/12/2019
- Sage 50Cloud Accounts v26 has arrived - 21/11/2019
- Support for Windows 7 is ending January 14, 2020 - 22/10/2019
- Sage 50 v188.8.131.52 update - 18/10/2019
- NEC Micro Site - 18/10/2019
- Introducing Mimecast Threat Intelligence - 08/10/2019
- Support for Microsoft Office 2010 is ending soon - 08/10/2019
- Never pay the ransom with StorageCraft - 07/10/2019
- Sage 50 v184.108.40.206 hotfix - 04/10/2019