Introducing Mimecast Threat Intelligence - 08/10/2019
Aston B Technical - Tuesday, October 08, 2019
Introducing the Mimecast Threat Intelligence Dashboard, designed to provide you with the actionable data you need to create and execute a cyber resilient strategy.
Use the Threat Intelligence Dashboard to gain insight on:
-Number of users being attacked
-Volume of malware detections
-Most targeted users
-Total malware detected and specifics about those detections
-Where attacks originated from
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Sage 50 2021 v27 - 03/09/2020
- Microsoft is killing OFF Internet Explorer after 25 years... - 01/09/2020
- We're having some issues with our main number. - 31/07/2020
- Office 2010 coming to an end so take your device further - 16/03/2020
- Coronavirus-covid-19 Isolation - Remote Workers - 13/03/2020
- Should You Really Work from Home Amid the Coronavirus Outbreak?
- Microsoft issues second 'final' Windows 7 update - 29/01/2020
- NSA finds 'extraordinarily serious security vulnerability' in Microsoft's Windows 10 - 20/01/2020
- Sage v188.8.131.52 Update & New Issues - 17/01/2020
- Windows 7 End of Life - 14/01/2020