Checkout our article in which we explain "Best Practices for Effective Remote Working".
As the world hunkers down to weather the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), work is shifting gears as well. In many industries, working from home (WFH) is going mainstream. It’s a smart way for companies to limit the potential exposure to the virus and keep employees safer while at the same time remaining productive.
Working from home is not a new concept. Most of us, especially those in the tech industry, have worked from home occasionally, but it is uncharted territory when the entire company is working remotely. This poses several challenges and opportunities - and there is a lot to determine in setting up the right systems for company-wide WFH scenarios.
You can find the rest of this article here
- Best Practices for Effective Remote Working Article - 15/10/2020
- Sage 50 2021 v27 - 03/09/2020
- Microsoft is killing OFF Internet Explorer after 25 years... - 01/09/2020
- We're having some issues with our main number. - 31/07/2020
- Office 2010 coming to an end so take your device further - 16/03/2020
- Coronavirus-covid-19 Isolation - Remote Workers - 13/03/2020
- Should You Really Work from Home Amid the Coronavirus Outbreak?
- Microsoft issues second 'final' Windows 7 update - 29/01/2020
- NSA finds 'extraordinarily serious security vulnerability' in Microsoft's Windows 10 - 20/01/2020
- Sage v126.96.36.199 Update & New Issues - 17/01/2020